One of the white goods we use most in our homes is dishwashers. It saves us a lot of time and water we spend when washing dishes by hand. We see significant differences compared to hand washing, especially in terms of water saving. The water and electricity saving rate of each dishwasher is different. Things to consider when buying a dishwasher We will give you information about the dishwashers you can choose.
What to Consider When Buying a Dishwasher?
- Water and Electricity Expenditure Rate During the Year: A rate is determined by calculation in KWH and liters. The lower this rate, the more savings you get.
- Energy Class: Energy class is important not only for the dishwasher but also for other white goods. A+ class dishwashers It is frequently preferred in terms of energy saving.
- Drying: Just like the energy class, the drying class is also named A, B, C. Having a class A drying feature means that the machine can perform drying with low power consumption.
- Capacity: You should choose a capacity according to the person living in your home and the amount of dishes that come out.
- Noise Level: Nobody wants your dishwasher to make noise while operating. The low noise while working provides you with comfort.
Where Can We Buy a Spot Dishwasher?
If you want to buy spot dishwashers and white goods, we have stores in 3 districts in Istanbul. You can examine our models by visiting the store closest to you in Pendik, Kadıköy and Mecidiyeköy. If we are away from you, you can examine all dishwasher brands and models by reviewing the online product catalog of our website. You can examine not only the dishwasher but also all the white goods you need on our website. You can contact us to get information about the product you have selected. Things to consider when buying a dishwasher and you can check out our blog posts for all your questions. You can contact us via our phone number and WhatsApp line.